Sunday, July 27, 2008

Poof!

I don't feel any different. I don't feel divine or righteous and there is no thin glow radiating from around my head. But I do feel up to the challenge and will ask God to help me. I do feel grateful for the love and support I feel today.

I suppose I should have seen this coming long ago. This is not the first time I've worn red on a festival day (note the shoes - sadly, that was conscious). God has had this in store for me since day one and I have those present this morning to thank for teaching me to hear that call.

This photo is probably framed on God's Ha! I told you so! shelf.

Promises were made this morning by God, the congregation and me. The faith in my heart makes me confident in God's, grateful for those that echoed around me and hopeful about my own. This is a good call. I cannot think of anything I'd rather be set aside for.

Tu che, God. Tu che.

3 comments:

sembatgirl said...

wooo hooo! LOVE the shoes! :) :) Great stole, too. Man, wish we were closer so we laugh more often! Hope this finds you doing well.

Rob said...

Congratulations, Meta!! May you continue to be a blessing to others as you were to all of us at SELC. When Jeni announced yesterday at the 8:00 service that you were being ordained probably close to that moment, she told us later that she could see the smiles on all the faces and the ripple of joy that went through the entire congregation. Love, Bob and Jan

A Work in Progress said...

Blessings! I am excited to hear of your First Call Adventures!

Peace.